Fix AirShou Not Working with these complete set of solutions for all kind of errors. AirShou is one of the most popular screen recorder application for iPhone/iPad. More and more people increasingly are switching to AirShou to address their screen recording needs. Reason of AirShou getting more popular than its competitors is that it is available without jailbreak. Not everybody wants to jailbreak their iDevice and still want certain extra features; that’s where AirShou hits the bull’s eye.
However users are facing a lot of issues with AirShou Apk App and this post is dedicated to the solution for those issues so as to enable you to get your favorite screen recorder back to working.
Fix: AirShou Not Working Issues & Solutions
With AirShou the tasks of making video tutorials and recording your game plays certainly gets easier and hassle free. So read ahead to get to know how to Fix Various Issues Faced by AirShou Screen Recorder App for iOS. We start discussing our main topics first let me list out different kind of errors which are usually all users are facing.
- AirShou Screen Recorder SSL Errors.
- AirShou Crashing or Stopped Working.
- AirShou Not Working.
- AirShou Screen Recorder Not Saving to Camera Roll.
- AirShou Saying”Done, Retry”.
- AirShou is Unable to Download or Unable to Install at this time.
- AirShou App suddenly stopped working.
- AirShou Not verifying or Not Trusted.
- AirShou will only broadcast or Only Let’s me broadcast.
- AirShou No Record Option.
- AirShou SSL Errors: This is one of the most common issue being faced by AirShou users. Users have reported that while they are downloading AirShou; once they hit the download button following message appears: “cannot connect to ssl airshou.appvv.api”. You can easily fix this error by any one of the two methods given below.
- Method 1: After waiting for few minutes try the download steps again Close the Safari Browser and shut down all the apps. Make sure that all apps have been shut down.
- Method 2: In case the above method doesn’t work then after closing the apps power off your iDevice and then after a few minutes turn it on again and try again downloading the application.
- AirShou Crashing Constantly: This is happening due to the expiration of the certificate of the application. Once an app is opened in iOS its certificate is checked and if the certificate is genuine and in force then only the app will run otherwise not. Now AirShou is constantly renewing its certificates. However sometimes it may take time for the task. So the only solution for this is that you are required to uninstall AirShou and thereafter re-install it again. This will fix the issue for the time being.
- AirShou Not Working or Stopped Working: This may happen if you have forgotten to trust the profile of the application manually. If so then go to Settings and make sure you trust the profile of the application. Also make sure that in Control Center Access Within Apps option is turned on.
- AirShou Not Saving to Camera Roll: Ideally you can easily see the option of Save to Camera Roll while using the application. However if you are not able to save the recording to the camera roll then you can fix it by doing a few checks.
- First of all make sure that your phone has enough memory; if that’s not the case then check whether you have given Airshou the permission to use your microphone and camera roll while installing it. Additionally, you can visit your phone’s Settings >Privacy >Photos and make sure that you have given Airshou permission to access your camera roll.
Fix AirShou Screen Recorder Not Working Issues | AirShou App for iPhone/iPad
So folks these were the various issues which users are facing with AirShou screen recorder application and how you can Fix Various Issues Faced by AirShou Screen Recorder App for iOS.
In case you are facing some other issue other than mentioned then please comment it below and we will provide you with a 100% working solution to the issue faced by you so that you can record endlessly without any problems.